Our Expat Tax Services

If you are an American living abroad or a foreign national living or investing in the United States, you are required to file US tax returns. We can help you with that.

We are experts in expat taxes and provide all types of US and expat tax services.

From deductions and exemptions that are not found on typical returns, to additional reporting requirements, we have you covered. Our expat tax team works with each client to ensure compliance, minimize tax liability and maximize refunds.

We work with a wide range of clients, from American employees, contractors and business owners abroad, to part-time US residents and non-residents who invest in the US.

Here’s a list of expat tax services we provide

As a US citizen who lives abroad you still have to file tax returns in the US. This is true even when you don’t owe taxes due to exemptions for foreign income.

We work with clients around the world to file their US tax returns.

Read more…