Taxes for US Corporations and Partnerships

If you have a start-up with US funding or invest in a business or real estate in the US, you will likely have to file some tax documents. If a partnership or a corporation has to file an information return or an income tax return in the US depends on various factors.

Typical questions we often answer:

  • Should I open a LLC for my business?
  • Is my LLC considered a disregarded entity, partnership or corporation for tax?
  • What is the tax advantage of opening a S-Corp?
  • Does a corporation have to file even if it had no income?
  • What is the best structure for foreigners to invest in the US?

In addition to filing tax returns for US corporations and partnerships, we offer tax planning services for foreigners who invest in the US, for example setting up a US-based business structure.

Contact us for a free consultation.