US Entrepreneurs Abroad

As an entrepreneur and overseas business owner you have plenty of challenges. But worrying about tax implications and tax preparation shouldn’t be one of them.

You can leave that to us. We are leading experts in taxes for US-owned foreign corporations and can help you set up a business legal structure and file business tax returns. We work with American entrepreneurs with business interests abroad on a daily basis.

Typical questions of business owners abroad:

  • How do I report my foreign corporation to the IRS?
  • How should I best structure my business?
  • Do I need to withhold social security taxes for my employees?
  • How do I report my shares in a foreign company?
  • Do I need to report that I’m a member in a foreign partnership?
  • I have signing authority over a foreign bank account. Do I have to report the account?

From structuring a foreign business to maximizing tax benefits to calculating payroll taxes. From social security withholdings to preparing informational IRS reports. We deliver our entrepreneur clients a full service offering.

Our sister company Global Expat Advisors provides foreign structuring and related offshore services, fully integrated with the Online Taxman tax advice and filings. You get the structuring and the tax expertise with a single point of contact. Learn more about the Global Expat Advisors Services.